THE WORK OF LEADERS MADE SIMPLE: VISION, ALIGNMENT, AND EXECUTION.
Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action. Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject-matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
LEADERS PROFILE REPORT
- 23-page highly personalized assessment results
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment of leadership styles
IN DEPTH FACILITATION
Five 60- to 90-minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes Discovering DiSC review.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
InView Consultants will work with you to create a customized end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas.