THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™ PROGRAM
Based on the international best-seller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and powered by Everything DISC®, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Program is proven to deliver business results by building a truly cohesive team.
Designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups, the program helps members understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model:
- Trust – Moving from Absence of Trust to Vulnerability-Based Trust
- Conflict – Moving from Fear of Conflict to Engaging in Constructive Debate of Ideas
- Commitment – Moving from Lack of Commitment to Commitment
- Accountability – Moving from Avoidance of Accountability to Open Accountability
- Results – Moving from Inattention to Results to a Focus on Achieving Collective Results
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ has a simple goal: To create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
The Benefits of a Productive, High-Functioning Cohesive Team:
- Makes better and faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage, and is more fun to be on!
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS COMPARISON REPORT
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Comparison Reports are follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Based on data from the personality items in The Five Behaviors assessment, the reports are organized around The Five Behaviors model and illustrate two continua per behavior. The research-validated comparison reports can be used to continue to instill The Five Behaviors model and language and to emphasize the importance of the behaviors for both individual relationships and team functioning.
Why use Comparison Reports with a team product?
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ program is designed to help teams become more efficient and effective. But, of course, teams are made up of individuals, so one-on-one relationships can have a big impact on a team as a whole. Comparison Reports are a great tool to use to help team members learn more about one another and improve their individual relationships and, by extension, their ability to work together. Whether introducing new teammates, helping to build rapport, or working to resolve an interpersonal conflict, Comparison Reports can be a great addition to a Five Behaviors program.
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS PROGRESS REPORT
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Progress Report is for teams who have already taken the original The Five Behaviors assessment. The Progress Report measures team progress by graphically comparing how a team’s performance changed over time.
The Progress Report highlights areas of greatest improvement and decline, offers productive points of discussion, and provides an action plan to help teams prioritize and set specific goals. You’ll be able to compare how a team’s performance has changed over time and highlights areas of greatest improvement and of greatest decline.
The Progress Report also includes:
- Your Team’s Survey Results
- Points of Discussion
- Action Plan
- Identify the team’s priorities for improvements
- Set specific goals
- The Impact of Your DiSC® Style
- Everything DiSC® Team Map
- Conflict Team Map