DiSC® SALES TEACHES SALESPEOPLE HOW TO CONNECT BETTER WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS
Make a direct impact to your bottom line with Everything DiSC® Sales. Tap into the power of this DiSC®-based training solution to help sales professionals effectively recognize and adapt to their customers’ unique buying styles—and close more sales.
Everything DiSC® Sales puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC® model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that delivers improved results. Sales-specific content delivers a development solution to help participants discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful.
Everything DiSC® Sales is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better which produces more sales.
Everything DiSC® Sales focuses on four vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
- Creating a plan of action to deliver better bottom line results
Everything DiSC® Sales is the most in-depth and customizable DiSC-based sales-training solution available. Sales-specific, personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. It is a proven solution for Coaching, Communication, Customer Service and Sales.
Make the Program Work for You
- Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Maps:The perfect personalized cheat sheets to prepare for sales calls! These one-page follow-up reports help salespeople adapt their style to meet the needs of a real-life customer by comparing their selling style to the customer’s buying style. And participants get unlimited access—at no additional charge.
- Everything DiSC Team View:Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Report:Build better relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report:Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.