INTRODUCING EVERYTHING DiSC WORKPLACE®
The dynamic content of Everything DiSC Workplace® will help everyone—at every level, in any role—learn new ways to build more effective relationships and improve the overall quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC Workplace® delivers a comprehensive workplace development solution to engage every employee in building more productive and effective relationships at work. Workplace-specific, the personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, we will create a personalized learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Focuses On:
- Discovering your DiSC® style that shapes the workplace experience
- Understanding other styles: learning the differences and similarities among the DiSC® styles
- Identifying strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and make more positive contributions to their organization.
- Utilization of the Research-validated online assessment with 20-page workplace-specific profile helps people identify and explore the priorities that drive them
A Proven Solution for:
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Team Building
The Everything DiSC Workplace® is a Research-validated, online assessment and is the most in-depth DiSC-based workplace-development solution available today.
Make the Program Work for You
- Everything DiSC Team View:Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Report:Build better relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report:Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.