From one on one coaching to group facilitation training, it is our goal to maximize the learning experience for every person. We believe every aspect of our facilitation and training services are a means for today’s workforce to improve, grow and develop. Our services are available for all levels of employees and departments within any organization or industry. From entry level to executive teams, our focus is on improving you, your team and your organizational health.
A key component to maximize long-term impact and lasting improvement is achieved through Group Facilitation and ongoing progress tracking. Our facilitation training services are customized to the organizations training objectives and training time table.
- The learning experience is greatly enhanced and lasting.
- Information is retained and immediately applied.
- Will improve the workplace and business culture.
- Enhance employee to employee interaction.
- Improve employee engagement and retention.
- Greatly impact soft skill development.
Keys to Facilitation Effectiveness
- Perform a Training Needs Analysis to identify Long Term Goals.
- Evaluate Organizational Health and related training needs for all levels.
- Establish internal framework of standards intended to engage and motivate employees.
- Commitment to continual improvement and participation of all employees.
- Engaged Leadership to insure lasting impact for improved organizational health.
One on One Coaching
One on One Coaching is utilized for personal learning, development and growth and is available for all levels of the workforce. While it can be a generalized development approach it can also address a specific need or area you would like to develop or improve upon. Leadership and management coaching is usually performed over a specific time-frame based upon the developed objectives.
Some of the areas most requested include leadership development, soft skill development and specific management skill development such as directing and motivating others.
One on one coaching is recommended to any individual utilizing one of the Everything DiSC® Offerings such as:
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC Sales®
- Everything DiSC Managers®
- Everything DiSC 363®
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
We believe professional coaching starts with understanding your specific needs and goals. We start by discussing your individual situation and developing the necessary steps to help you. Contact us today to learn more.